Alternative Homesteading Seminar:
It’s a Lifestyle Change not a Fad
Included in this seminar:
- Am I a homestead farmer or a hobby farmer?… very distinct difference
- Why I call it Alternative homesteading.
- How do I become a homesteader and what is involved?
- Where do I start?
- What is needed to build a homestead farm without breaking the bank?
- What do I need to include on my homestead farm?
- Do I have to have a full homestead farm to live a healthier homestead lifestyle?
- If I don’t have the space or want livestock, how can I still feed my family healthy food?
- How to have fresh food, can, freeze, or dehydrate even if you don’t garden.
- Examples of how to do things wrong and see how to do it right.
- Q & A session included in and to follow seminar
I will be offering the same seminar on two separate dates to give you the opportunity to fit it into your schedule. The first seminar will be on Thursday October 29, 2015 @ 10 am – 1pm. The second seminar will be on Saturday November 7, 2015 @ 10 am -1pm. The cost for the seminar is $20 per participant. Pay on PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance so I can prepare for the number attending. Bottled water and snacks will be available.
Belle Manor Farms is located off of Hwy 248 in the Jenkins area south of Aurora, Mo. Check out the farm and me at http://bellemanorfarms.com . My homestead farm is in a state of repair/upgrade so don’t come expecting to see something out of a magazine. It’s just a real homestead and a real person sharing what I know. Dress for the outside weather. I did say you would be a ‘participant’. Follow me on Facebook @ Alternative Homesteading